Saturday, May 14, 2011

#60 - One Week Away


Yikes!

We're a week out and there's a million little details to pull together but things are starting to get pretty exciting here at the Groster-Feene residence!!!

The past few weeks have been unbelievably busy with finals, house hunting, job interviews, and getting ready for the move back to Kentucky this summer. Oh, and this whole wedding thing. Ha.
I'm looking forward to seeing what this next week brings: Good friends and family, DIY projects, great food, and more...

We are going to DC today to find a dress for my maternal unit *fingers crossed* but then it's garlands and paper flowers (said maternal unit is rocking at fluffing them; apparently she was an expert float decorator in high school -- the things you learn...) and schematics and tablescapes and real flowers and decorating and ceremony prep and ceremony planning and vows and compulsive weather-checking and cleaning and weather-checking AGAIN etc and so forth.

We'll get everything done with time to spare, but there's no reason for anyone to be bored next week! I will be happy if everyone will relax and enjoy each other; plan to get out in the city and do fun things, eat some great food, see live music or take a riverboat ride... I won't be able to do everything with everyone but if I know you're having fun I'll be with you in spirit! :) Also, I need to be a little neurotic sometimes so I feel better/more comfortable about it if people aren't just standing around watching me like an aMiNal at the zoo... ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment